Accounts Payable Clerk
We hire the best, and you expect the best.
Northwest Tank Lines is a family owned, oil and gas transportation company operating in Western Canada and the USA. Currently we are hiring a part time (24 hrs per week) Accounts Payable Clerk in our Langley office. This position offers great growth and learning potential and is available immediately. This position will best fit a candidate who possesses the willingness and aptitude to learn and to assist with tasks outside their general job description.
- Receiving, verifying and processing a high volume of company wide invoices
- Entering Accounts Payables entries into Great Plains and TMT
- Reconciling invoices, entries and balances
- Managing purchase orders
- Analyzing and processing invoices and expense reports
- Electronically and physically filing paperwork and documents
- Performing other administrative tasks as required
- Minimum of 1-2 years high volume Accounts Payable experience including reconciliation
- Great Plains and/or TMT experience would be an asset, but not required
- Strong attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to work within specific timelines and meet all deadlines
- Ability to manage and maintain competing priorities
- Team player attitude and willing to assist wherever needed
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Required to work Friday (and 2 other days of the week that may change as required) until 5 pm
Candidates driven to learn the industry and position, who embrace the company’s family oriented atmosphere are our priority. We’re looking for a team player with a strong work ethic. The Northwest office boasts a professional, dynamic, and friendly work environment!
To make sure we hire and keep the best, Northwest offers competitive wages and a solid work/life balance.
To apply, click Apply Nowvia Indeed or fax your resume to (403) 250-7801.
To apply for a great career opportunity, complete the form below