We hire the best, and you expect the best.
Northwest Tank Lines is a family owned, transportation company operating in Western Canada. Currently we are hiring an Area Supervisor to join our team based in the Grande Prairie office. In this full time Operations role, the successful applicant will be highly process driven with strong problem resolution and logistical coordination skills. We work in a friendly, dynamic team environment and are searching for a progressive candidate to help grow Northwest Tank Lines through continuous improvement and innovation.
- Operational planning and coordinating daily work flow for trucks, trailers, and drivers
- Monthly cycle of driver visits, truck & trailer checks
- Monthly visit to Chetwynd office
- Quarterly visit to all plants in NAB/NBC
- Facilitate and plan maintenance for company units
- Managing fleet resources to ensure equipment is well maintained, available and communicating arrangements with drivers
- Communicate with Calgary office daily
- Assisting in facilitating of online orientations and training in NAB
- Reviewing driver documents for accuracy – Site and field visits as required
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Post-secondary education/training required
- Minimum Class 5 license required
- Exceptional computer skills – high level of understanding of Excel, email, databases
- Highly conscientious individual with strong attention to detail
- Effective & professional communication via phone, text, email with customers, office, and drivers
- Highly motivated individual who can work well with a team remotely
To make sure we hire and keep the best, Northwest offers competitive wages, great benefits and a professional office. If you are interested, we look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for a great career opportunity, complete the form below