Owner/Operator in Prince George
We hire the best, and you expect the best.
Northwest Tank Lines is recognized and respected as one of the safest and fastest growing tank truck companies in North America. As an industry leader in quality and safety, Northwest relies on a large team of experienced, highly-trained professional drivers.
We are currently hiring a Class 1 Owner/Operator in the Prince George/Northern BC area. Tractors must be set up to haul super-b’s. If you are an experienced truck driver looking to work for a company focused on safety and their drivers, apply with Northwest – a family owned company since 1955.
- Competitive wages
- Steady, full-time employment
- Health benefits and contribution matching RRSP
- Flexible Schedules
- Safety Bonuses
- Minimum of 5 years Class 1 experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience with fluid hauling (or equivalent experience)
- B-Train experience
- Experience with chemicals is an asset
- Clean 5-year commercial driver’s abstract
- Pre-employment drug & alcohol test
- H2S and Standard First Aid courses
- A positive attitude
- A passion for safety and service excellence
As an industry leader in quality & safety, Northwest relies on a large fleet of experienced, highly-trained drivers. Every Northwest driver receives initial and ongoing training and certification to ensure they meet the highest industry standards.
We hire and focus our attention on retaining the best drivers!
To apply for a great career opportunity, complete the form below