CLASS 1 OWNER OPERATORS jobs - FORT ST. JOHN
WE HIRE THE BEST, AND YOU EXPECT THE BEST.
We are currently hiring Class 1 Owner Operators in the Fort St. John and surrounding areas. These areas include, but are not limited to Dawson Creek, Chetwynd, Taylor and Moberly Lake. This route would be hauling butane out of Gundy to various points in Alberta such as Valleyview and Kakwa.
We are recognized as a Responsible Care verified company. Northwest Tank Lines Inc. relies on a large team of experienced, highly trained professional drivers and are known as an industry leader when it comes to safety and the quality of our service.
When you drive for Northwest, you drive proud.
What We Offer
- Permanent, Full-Time Employment
- Consistent, Stable Work
- Great Wages
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Dental and Extended Benefits
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) Matching
Why You Should Choose Northwest
- Every driver is treated like family
- Our high quality trailers have an average of five operating years
- Attainable quarterly Safety Bonus Program
- Incident Free Driver Safety Program
- Milestone Recognition Program
- Safety tickets paid for after 2+ years of service
- Semi-annual Education Fund Scholarship opportunities for you and your family members
Qualifications for Class 1 Owner Operator
- 5+ Years Class 1 Driving
- 3+ Years Bulk Fluid Hauling *or equivalent
- 1+ Year Super B Driving
- 5 Year Commercial Driver Abstract
- H2S Alive and Standard First Aid Tickets *must obtain prior to training
- Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol Testing *paid for by Northwest
- Class 1 Driving Evaluation *paid for by Northwest
Job Type: Full-time
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: On the road
As an industry leader in quality & safety, Northwest relies on a large fleet of experienced, highly-trained drivers. Every Northwest driver receives initial and ongoing training and certification to ensure they meet the highest industry standards.
We hire and focus our attention on retaining the best drivers! Northwest offers competitive wages, safety bonuses, flexible schedules and a solid work/life balance.
To apply for a great career opportunity, complete the form below